Saturday, 18 January 2014

Jewelry Stands

I have a lot of bracelets, earrings, and necklaces; and they are all scattered in my bags or somewhere in my room. This time, I have had it with having to look for them when I want to wear them. So, I came up with this DIY -which I'm pretty sure is very easy and somebody else might have already done it. I also have piles of used papers + magz + whatnot.

Here's what I do:
1. I rolled the papers as tight as possible and tape them tightly, and making sure that it would also FIT the main width of my bracelets.
2. I crocheted the cover. Easy, yes?

and here's what I came up with:


 I have THREE more tubes looking just like that, and I also made one for my necklaces - but the size of the tube is far more thinner than this one - and not covered yet. Now, they're all organized.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...